Last time, I asked you if we can be just friends.... But right now, how come you don't want to?
It really is a small world.
I didn't think things would turn out this way.
I don't exactly know how long it's been.
I just know it's been quite a long time.
I want to be ur friend kkkkk
Your smile,
Your voice,
Your touch,
They haven't changed at all.
But he said you don't want to...
I couldn't stop crying,
I thought you hated me.
But as usual,
I was just gullible to believe someone else's words.
He doesn't know anything about me kkk
It's painful right now,
but at that moment,
I was hoping that moment would last.
Just like before,
your arm around me,
your hand holding mine,
my head resting on your shoulder,
your voice calling out my name.
너에게 약속해 변하지 않는 나를
누구보다 너에게 잘 할 수 있는 날
부족해 보여도 항상 웃어주는 너
I want you so. I love you so. Thank you.